All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSettle into your 4-wheel-drive vehicle or a chair and take off for the mining camps of Colorado! This book is an illustrated history of 59 towns famous during the gold and silver rushes of the 1800's, with directions on how to get to each.
- Author BiographyRobert L. Brown was a teacher of Western and Colorado history in the Denver School System for thirty-three years and later at the Denver Center of the University of Colorado. He has published a number of guide books focusing on Colorado history including Colorado On Foot (1991 ) and Ghost Towns of the Colorado Rockies (1968), both published by Caxton Press.
- Author(s)Robert L. Brown
- PublisherCaxton Press
- Date of Publication25/01/1963
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationIdaho
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCaxton Press
- Content NotePhotographs, Maps, Index
- Weight304 g
- Width141 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $36.17Trending at AU $70.69
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.