All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOver the past three decades, Vancouver artist Jeff Walls' large colour transparencies have won international acclaim. This catalogue, published to accompany Walls 2007 exhibition at The Museum of Modern Art, includes an essay that explores the full range of Walls artistic and intellectual interests and offers fresh perspectives on one of the most adventurous creative achievements of our time.
- Author BiographyPeter Galassi is Chief Curator in the Department of Photography at The Museum of Modern Art. James Rondeau is Curator of Modern and Contemporary Art at the Art Institute of Chicago. Neal Benezra is Director of the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
- Author(s)James Rondeau,Peter Galassi
- PublisherMuseum of Modern Art
- Date of Publication05/03/2007
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMuseum of Modern Art
- Content Note98 illustrations, 80 in colour
- Weight1210 g
- Width248 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.