All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn ten pages of concise, reader-friendly information, Jehovah's Witnesses: What you Need to Kw presents the major points and arguments of Jehovah's Witnesses. Side-by-side comparisons with biblical teaching are provided for a scriptural perspective. Ideal for at-a-glance reference or for giving away.
- Author BiographyRon Rhodes (ThD), president of Reasoning from the Scriptures Ministries, is heard regularly on nationwide radio and is the author of The End Times in Chronological Order, The 8 Great Debates of Bible Prophecy, and 40 Days Through Revelation. He periodically teaches at Dallas Theological Seminary and several other seminaries.
- Author(s)Ron Rhodes
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/1997
- SubjectAlternative Belief Systems
- Series TitleQuick Reference Guides
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight23 g
- Width101 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine2 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.