Jemma Kidd Make-Up Masterclass: Beauty Bible of Professional Techniques and Wearable Looks by Jemma Kidd (Hardback)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $42.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by all4seasonsstyles
- Est. delivery by 5 Mar
- AU $50.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMillions of women throughout the world wear make-up, but few of them have been taught how to apply it. This is what inspired leading international make-up artist Jemma Kidd's vision for her make-up school, product line, and w book, which aims to teach a new generation of women how to use the latest and best techniques. Jemma Kidd Make-Up Masterclass is a glamorous, contemporary yet timeless book that demystifies the art of make-up and shows women how to enhance their best features and feel confident in their appearance, whatever your age or lifestyle. Beautifully photographed and designed, it offers expert advice in an accessible format: informative text is broken down into bite-size chunks, with tips, insider secrets, and practical stepby- step instructions for fail-safe techniques to maximize natural beauty. While sharing insights into her life in the beauty industry and a behind-the-scenes glimpse at the preparation that goes on before a show or a photo shoot, Jemma explains how she works with the latest trends to create new looks and color schemes, and shows how extreme looks can be adapted and toned down for everyday wear.
- Author BiographyJEMMA KIDD, a former model and fashion stylist, is a leading international make-up artist who has worked with many celebrated fashion designers, photographers, and celebrities. She founded a popular make-up school in London and developed her own range of make-up and tools sold in Bergdorf Goodman, Holt Renfrew and Neiman Marcus. In 2008, Target launched the JK Jemma Kidd make-up line in 1600 stores across the country.
- Author(s)Jemma Kidd
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, black & white line drawings, colour line drawings
- Weight1456 g
- Width239 mm
- Height289 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Photographer(s)Vikki Grant
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.