All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJemma's Make-up Secrets is the must-have follow-up to Jemma Kidd's best-selling first book, Make-up Masterclass. Sharing her wealth of kwledge from years of working in the beauty industry as a professional make-up artist, product developer and teacher to a new generation of make-up artists, Jemma addresses the key make-up issues and answers the questions about beauty that every woman wants to kw. Part 1: Making Make-up Work for You covers the groundwork, demystifying ingredients and formulations and explaining which products to use and how to apply them. Jemma demonstrates how to achieve a flawless complexion and how to make up eyes and lips to best effect. She then reveals how to wear colour, how to keep your make-up on-trend, and how to achieve the most iconic make-up looks of all time - from Audrey Hepburn to Brigitte Bardot. Part 2: The Problem Solver addresses key beauty concerns, such as how to take care of your skin, how to look younger and how to combat the damaging effects of the sun and cold weather. 'Beauty First Aid' is a troubleshooting section, dealing with problems such as eye bags, blemishes and dull skin. Lastly, 'Stop the Clock' provides fail-safe five-minute make-up regimes for when you're pressed for time, from running late for work to a last-minute party.
- Author BiographyDuring her career as a make-up artist, Jemma Kidd has worked with many leading fashion designers and photographers and an array of famous faces, and her work has been featured in a host of magazines, such as Vogue, W, Elle and Tatler. Jemma was a spokesperson for Max Factor and Rimmel, and for five years she wrote a weekly make-up column for YOU Magazine. In 2003 Jemma founded the Jemma Kidd Make-up School in London, offering a range of professional and non-professional courses. She has developed and produced two make-up ranges that have received global recognition, the Jemma Kidd Make-up School range and the catwalk diffusion brand, JK Jemma Kidd. Passionate about nutrition and wellbeing, Jemma is the UK ambassador for Udo's Oil. She is also a hard-working charity campaigner and in 2011 she launched the Jemma Kidd VISIONfund.
- Author(s)Jemma Kidd
- PublisherJacqui Small LLP
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJacqui Small LLP
- Content Note300 colour illustrations
- Width235 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine23 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.