All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a problem-solution approach to some common tasks and some uncommon tasks using Jenkins and is well-illustrated with practical code examples. If you are a Java developer, software architect, technical project manager, build manager, or development or QA engineer, this book is for you. You should have a basic understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and Java development, as well as a rudimentary understanding of Jenkins.
- Author BiographyAlan Mark Berg Bsc. MSc. PGCE, has for the last twelve years been the lead developer at the Central Computer Services at the University of Amsterdam. In his famously scarce spare time, he writes. Alan has a degree, two masters degrees, and a teaching qualification. He has also co-authored two books about Sakai (http://sakaiproject.org), a highly successful open source learning management platform used by many millions of students around the world. Alan has also won a Sakai Fellowship. In previous incarnations, Alan was a technical writer, an Internet/Linux course writer, a product line development officer, and a teacher. He likes to get his hands dirty with the building and gluing of systems. He remains agile by ruining various development and acceptance environments.
- Author(s)Alan Berg
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication27/06/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight593 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.