All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionJenna and her best friend Chrissy are back at it again in ather naughty, fun-filled story. This time the severed head of a young man washes up on the shore of Boston's Waterfront Park. As usual the police have clue what to do so they ask Jenna to help solve the crime. Meanwhile Chrissy seeks the advice of her priest on how to resolve a delicate personal request from her boyfriend. This book is definitely NOT for the politically correct!
- Author BiographyRandall Jessup lives in Toronto, Canada and spends his time sharing his unusual sense of humor with a group of like-minded artists.
- Author(s)MR Randall Thomas Jessup
- PublisherIntellisource Media Inc.
- Date of Publication05/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIntellisource Media Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.