All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of Jensen favouring American V8 power began during the 1930s, with the building of their first prototype car. Although this pre-war period was short-lived, this would be the start of what was to eventually become one of the company's main trademarks - the V8 engine. This new book examines the C-V8, Interceptor and FF models as well as Jensen's use of Chrysler, Ford and General Motors engines. The history, design, development and production of these cars is covered and the book is illustrated with 300 colour photographs.
- Author BiographyMark Dollery was born and educated on the Isle of Wight. A passionate car enthusiast, he has spent much of his working life in the motor trade, starting his career by working on a part-time basis at his local garage that specialized in buying, selling and repairing used Jaguars. During the late 1980s and early 1990s, he worked for a company focusing on TVR sports cars, along with well-known TVR guru, David Foster. Initially a Jaguar owner, Mark joined the Jensen Owners Club upon the purchase of his first Jensen Interceptor. It was the purchase of the Interceptor tht led him to start researching the Jensen V8 models, and to writing this book.
- Author(s)Mark Dollery
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication21/03/2016
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note300 colour photographs
- Weight1074 g
- Width215 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.