All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDid Jeremy Bamber murder five members of his adoptive family in a frenzy, or was he falsely imprisoned?
- Author BiographyScott Lomax is the author of Justice for Jill: How the Wrong Man was Jailed for the Murder of Jill Dando.
- Author(s)Scott Lomax
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSutton Publishing Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight570 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.