All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCare for a Morning Glory Cocktail, a Blue Blazer, or a Philadelphia Julep? Recipes for hundreds of tasty libations appear in this groundbreaking volume, originally published in 1862 and widely considered by drink historians as the first serious American book on cocktails and punches. Includes a helpful index.
- Author BiographyThe father of American mixology, Jerry Thomas (1830-85) wrote the first cocktail book and was the most famous bartender of his era. The proprietor of saloons in California and New York, he developed showy techniques and engaged in heavy self-promotion. New York-based mixologist Pamela Wiznitzer is the Creative Director at Seamstress NY.
- Author(s)Jerry Thomas
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication26/08/2016
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight159 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.00Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $37.59
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $38.76
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.03
- AU $37.70Trending at AU $43.15
- AU $36.28Trending at AU $37.62
- AU $32.22Trending at AU $32.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.