All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationThe story of four young men from the wrong side of the tracks in New Jersey who came together to form the iconic 1960s rock group The Four Seasons. Jersey Boys is a musical biography of the Four Seasons-the rise, the tough times and personal clashes, and the ultimate triumph of a group of friends whose music became symbolic of a generation. Far from a mere tribute concert (though it does include numbers from the popular Four Seasons songbook), Jersey Boys gets to the heart of the relationships at the center of the group-with a special focus on frontman Frankie Valli, the small kid with the big falsetto. In addition to following the quartet's coming of age as performers, the core of the show is how an allegiance to a code of honor learned in the streets of their native New Jersey got them through a multitude of challenges: gambling debts, Mafia threats and family disasters. Jersey Boys is a glimpse at the people behind a sound that has managed to endure for over four decades in the hearts of the public.
- TitleJersey Boys
- Product Release Date12/11/2014
- Theatrical Release Year2014
- Number of Discs2
- ActorsChristopher Walken,Ivar Brogger,Jacqueline Mazarella,John Lloyd Young,Johnny Cannizzaro,Kathrine Narducci,Lacey Hannan,Lou Volpe,Michael Lomenda,Michael Patrick McGill,Scott Michael Vance,Scott Vance,Steve Rankin,Steve Schirripa,Vincent Piazza
- DirectorsClint Eastwood
- Rating InfoFrequent Coarse Language
- Primary GenreDrama
- Sub GenreMusic
- Aspect Ratio2.35:1
- Main Audio TypeDolby Digital
- Video FormatPAL
- Additional DataUV : With Movie Soundtrack
- Tag LineEverybody remembers it how they need to.
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $24.50Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $146.95Trending at AU $151.96
- AU $48.49Trending at AU $64.89
- AU $13.50Trending at AU $15.17
- AU $94.95Trending at AU $105.09
- AU $12.47Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $96.46Trending at AU $100.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.