All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSelected essays by table scholars that address practical issues of concern and offer possible solutions regarding future peace in Jerusalem. Many of the perspectives in these essays are unique and have never been published for a wider audience. Contributors consider aspects of the politics of religion - an issue rarely explored objectively in existing literature. Other articles propose ways of mediating the challenges of Jerusalem. In covering a range of crucial subjects, the book will appeal to Jewish and Christian audiences alike. Other primary readers include Middle East and law scholars.
- Author BiographyMARSHALL J. BREGER is professor of law at the Columbus School of Law, Catholic University of America. He is also an adjunct fellow for the Center for Strategic and International Studies, a regular contributor to Moment magazine and coauthor of Jerusalem's Holy Places and the Peace Process. ORA AHIMEIR is director of the Jerusalem Institute for Israel Studies. Her most recent book is One Hundred Years of Cultural Creativity in Eretz Israel.
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication31/12/2001
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content Note8 maps, 11 tables, 10 figures, notes, glossary, index
- Weight685 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byMarshall J. Breger,Ora Ahimeir
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.49
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.88
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.78
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.