All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the second poem to appear from among a small set entitled The Calendar. Each book relates to the others as the points, t in a line, but of a star: ne need be considered as first or last. In Jerusalem Deleted a city, once thought broken, is to be expunged. It has become the solemn duty or keenest wish of each and all to capture and suffocate, to cremate and to inter, its floating middle . The poem inks in super-suicessionary reruinations, a tune-kit packed to unfix the funerary signage.
- Author BiographySimon Jarvis is Gorley Putt Professor of Poetry and Poetics at Cambridge University. He has published seminal studies of Wordsworth, Adorno and Shakespearean criticism. His previous poetry publications include The Unconditional (2005), Dionysus Crucified (2011) and Night Office (2013).
- Author(s)Simon Jarvis
- PublisherEnitharmon Press
- Date of Publication13/07/2015
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEnitharmon Press
- Weight318 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.