Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionMy childhood years were painful at times. The things that happened to me caused me to have anger towards men, and opened doors to satan. My years in the criminal life have opened doors to satan and his demons. I grew up going to church but did t continue to grow in Christ. I was doing the devil's work for so long and finally he was ready to take my soul, but God had a different plan for me. The night I remember was when the demons were tormenting me and scaring me so much. I didn't kw what to do. I would try to hide and run from these demons but they were there matter where I went. I am glad God had his hand upon me. That night I found out we are t alone. I received Christ in my heart, but these demons did t want to leave me alone. It took some time but I really had to seek God. I was still being tormented day and night so I started to read my Bible, and learn scriptures. I would make sure all the doors were closed to satan and stayed closed. We have to watch out for everyting that is in this world. The devil has a way of making it look incent but in reality it is evil. We can't take life for granted because if it is our time to go and we are t in God's kingdom we are heading for Hell. I have been enlightened about the truth. There are two kingdoms and you belong to one of them. I will continue to save the lost souls for God's kingdom. The devil wants souls only to devour them.
- Author(s)Christina V Espinosa
- Date of Publication03/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.