All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionAny child who has ever formed a simple mud pie with their fingers will take delight in hearing a parent read at bedtime, Jesus, I feel close to You when I sink my hands in the mud ...I remember how You smeared mud on the blind man's eyes--and then he could see! Any child who has ever scaled a tree will find himself pulled into the drama with passages such as, Jesus, I feel close to You when I sit way high up in a tree ...I remember how Zacchaeus climbed a tree to see You better--and You looked up and found him there! This charming, beautifully illustrated book invites children to compare their own experiences with vividly presented scenes from Jesus' life such as working side-by-side with Joseph in his carpenter's shop, being lost in a crowd, healing a blind man with mud, and, finally, Jesus' death and resurrection. Children of every age and demination will draw intimately closer to Jesus, and receive timely reassurances in the struggles, fears, challenges and victories that face us all--big and small. With stirring illustrations by Phyllis Saroff creatively melding our times with ancient Bible times, this book is like other.
- Author BiographyDenise Stuckey is an art teacher in New Palestine, IN.
- Author(s)Denise Stuckey
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication03/09/2002
- SubjectChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width186 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.