Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.31Trending at AU $28.10
About this product
- DescriptionThirty inspiring devotionals based on the greatest lover of all time, Jesus Christ. Learn how to love God, love others and even love yourself more as you look at how Jesus loved God and other people. Based on the life of Jesus as recorded in the biblical book of Matthew, this inspiring book also contains many compelling personal stories from today about how you can love others more. Makes a great one-month devotional for yourself or for those you love.
- Author BiographyDescribed by USA Today as a new breed of evangelist, Eric Elder is an ordained pastor, songwriter and the creator of The Ranch, a faith-boosting website that attracts thousands of visitors each month at www.theranch.org. Eric is also an inspirational writer and speaker, having written about spiritual issues for publications like Billy Graham's Decision Magazine, and spoken about loving others at national conferences like the Exodus International Freedom Conference. Eric has also written a book focusing specifically on romantic love called What God Says About Sex, which has helped many to discover and put into practice what God says about one of the most intimate forms of love.
- Author(s)Eric Elder
- Date of Publication16/09/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.