All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionA daily one-year devotional focused on the recorded words of Jesus Christ. The New Testament attributes nearly 2,000 statements to Jesus Christ,including more than 100 promises and more than 100 instructions for living in line with God's priorities. Drawing on these 2,000 statements, this compelling devotional invites readers to let Jesus speak directly into their lives and to allow His words to shape the focus of their days. TWO-COLOUR FORMAT: Each daily devotional begins with a red-lettered statement of Jesus, quoted directly from Scripture, followed by a paraphrase of the teachings of Christ, conveyed to the reader in first person and set in black type.
- Author BiographySteven K. Scott is the best-selling author of Unfinished, The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived, and The Richest Man Who Ever Lived. A millionaire who pioneered the use of infomercials and celebrity spokespersons to market consumer products, Scott learned the laws of life success by studying the Bible. In ministry, he has turned his attention to the life and teachings of Jesus. Through the study of Jesus, Scott says, we can learn the laws of success in all areas of life. Gary Smalley, one of the foremost experts on family relationships, has written or co-written 28 best-selling, award winning books selling over six millions copies, as well as several popular films and videos, based on more than 30 years of experience as a teacher, counsellor and speaker. The Blessing and The Two Sides of Love have won Gold Medallions, The Language of Love won the Angel Award as the best contribution to family life and all other titles have been top-five finalists for the Gold Medallion Award. His latest book is the DNA of Relationships. Gary and his wife, Norma, have been married for over thirty years.
- Author(s)Steven K. Scott
- PublisherWaterbrook Press (A Division of Random House Inc)
- Date of Publication15/12/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWaterbrook Press (A Division of Random House Inc)
- Weight360 g
- Width129 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byGary Smalley
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.