Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionFor many years it's been taught, almost without contradiction, that one can kw when Jesus will return for His church. That's because He spoke of His return saying, But of the day and hour one kws, t even the angels in heaven, NOR THE SON, but only the Father. (Mark 13: 32). That indeed was true at the time Jesus said it; however, shortly after His resurrection He said something else that changed the situation concerning the kwledge of His return. He then said, ALL AUTHORITY has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. (Matthew 28: 18). Since Jesus w has ALL AUTHORITY in heaven and earth, it's inconceivable that He Himself longer kws when He will come for His church. That means Mark 13: 32 (above) was true for ONLY a short time after He said it. In I Thessalonians 4: 15 - 17, we have a description of Jesus's return for His church. Then Chapter 5 follows ackwledging that unbelievers will indeed have idea when it's about to happen; however, Verse 4 says, But YOU, brethren, are NOT IN DARKNESS that this day should overtake you as a thief. BELIEVERS ARE NOT IN DARKNESS ABOUT WHEN JESUS IS COMING. His return doesn't have to be a surprise to His Church. Therefore, this book examines both Bible prophecies and examples to see when Scripture indicates Jesus will return. The first chapter of this book shows from Scripture that, also contrary to general teaching, there is at least one major prophecy that must still be fulfilled BEFORE Jesus can come.
- Author(s)Robert Y. Jackson
- Date of Publication20/09/2011
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight504 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.