Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionDid you kw that many of the Gospels of Jesus were destroyed and missing for centuries? These were Gospels from the early followers of Jesus that the Church never wanted you to read. These scriptures were forbidden by the Roman church in the 4th century, but a few of these texts were buried and hidden in the desert until 1945 when a farmer discovered them while plowing his field. In this truly fascinating book Thomas Emerson explores the reason why the Church never wanted you to hear these Gospels; how all the Gospels came about, and many of the events about Jesus described in the Bible in light of these new achaeological discoveries--including Jesus' birth, his teachings, the miracles, and the crucifixion and resurrection. This remarkable book cuts-through the centuries of conspiracy and misunderstanding that has obsured some of these original teachings of Jesus, and reveals how Jesus taught that the kingdom of God is within us, and that all faiths can enter the kingdom of heaven.
- Author BiographyThomas Paul Emerson has worked as a meditation instructor, Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, professional astrologer, and a member of the International Association of Clinical Hypnotherapy, for which he also served as vice President. His previous books include; The Art of Dying: An Eastern Approach for Spiritual Survivors, Zero Point: Moments Beyond Conscious Thought, and The Yoga Sutras for a 21st Century.
- Author(s)Thomas Paul Emerson
- Date of Publication17/09/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.