About this product
- DescriptionThis graceful retelling of the life of Jesus takes readers back over two thousand years ago to Nazareth, a young girl named Mary, and a miraculous virgin birth. The story continues through the years as Jesus grows up, learns among the great teachers of his day, calls his disciples, preaches, and performs miracles. The book concludes with Jesus' last Passover meal, betrayal, crucifixion, and glorious resurrection. Anselm Grun's accessible descriptions, along with warm, inviting paintings from Giulia Ferri, together create a beautiful picture of the life of Jesus.
- Author BiographyAnselm Grun is a Benedictine monk who has written approximately 300 books that have been translated into 30 different languages. He is considered around the world to be an important spiritual writer. He lives in Germany. Giuliano Ferri has illustrated over thirty-five children's books, published both internationally and in the U.S. His most recent titles include Peace on Earth: Poems and Prayers for Peace (Lion Hudson) and Ant and Grasshopper (Margaret K. McElderry). Giuliano lives in Italy.
- Author(s)Anselm Grun
- PublisherWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Date of Publication29/04/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width216 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,Picture book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.