All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionWho was Jesus, really? That question has been debated by academics for the last two centuries, and contributions to this important issue in the history of Christianity are still making an impact on public opinion. Jesus the Galilean takes soundings in the life of the historical Jesus based on four readings from the Gospel of Mark which represent some of the most controversial issues in the current scholarly discussion about the historical Jesus. Using such resources as the background of the New Testament, archaeological studies, the Dead Sea Scrolls, the Mishnah, and the Apocrypha and Pseudepigrapha, this book explores what can be kwn about the historical Jesus in the historic Galilee.
- Author BiographyDavid A Fiensy received a Ph.D. in New Testament and Second Temple Judaism from Duke University. He is professor of New Testament at Kentucky Christian University.
- Author(s)David A. Fiensy
- PublisherGorgias Press
- Date of Publication25/05/2007
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationPiscataway
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGorgias Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight606 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.