Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.69Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDogleg Bay is one big retirement home; the richest man in town - the funeral director - drives a hotted-up hearse. Hunter Vettori is thirteen, and longs to catch a record-breaking mulloway, leave Dogleg Bay, and become bigger then Rexy Hunt. On the way, maybe he'll get to kiss a girl (there's only two to choose from and they're twins), save his mum from getting a really bad tatt and find out if Target really has a section called Christian Smart Casual. But, above all, Hunter wants his father back. Jetty Rats is a fast, funny, insightful and moving vel that will make you laugh out loud and perhaps want to go fishing!
- Author BiographyPhillip Gwynne's first novel Deadly Unna? the literary hit of 1998, has now sold over 180,000 copies. It was made into the feature film Australian Rules for which Phillip won an AFI award. The sequel, Nukkin Ya, was published to great acclaim in 2000. He has also written The Worst Team Ever, Born to Bake, and A Chook Called Harry in the Aussie Bites series, and Jetty Rats, and has written an adult detective thriller The Build Up, The Debt series, and most recently, the young adult novel is Swerve, which was shortlisted for many awards amongst them the 2010 Prime Minister's Award and the Golden Inky. He is also the author of Michael in the Stuff Happens series.
- Author(s)Phillip Gwynne
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication30/06/2003
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight248 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Reading AgeFrom 10 To 99
- Interest Age11+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.