All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJEWEL is a personal account of a special daughter, her mother, and their bond of love that helps them triumph over the hurdles they face. You will discover that Jewel is tenacious, inspiring, unique, and clever. She is a bit of a diva as well! You may have a disability or kw someone who does. You may have direct link to disabilities at all. Whatever the case may be, reading this book can give you a greater level of awareness, more insight, heightened self-realization, and a deeper appreciation for life itself.
- Author BiographyS'rah Yisrael is a doctor of education for leadership in colleges and universities. She conducts research and specializes in forgiveness education. Dr. Yisrael is the founder of A TRUE JEWEL, Inc. - a non-profit organization that provides training, support, and services for the empowerment of women who have children with disabilities. Her personal interests include dance and travel. Dr. Yisrael is the mother of three and the grandmother of one, and counting.
- Author(s)Dr S Yisrael,Dr S'Rah Yisrael
- Date of Publication15/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.