Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionExecutive Assistants Wanting to Shine. Look No Further! Imagine waking up to a world rich in opportunity. Picture yourself being the right hand of a global trailblazer. Envision winning acclaim as the rockstar of your profession. Reading Jewel in the LEADER's CROWN can help open up this world for you. Discover proven strategies to become a standout gem from author Ruth Mead's 25+ years working alongside senior leaders of top FTSE 100 & Fortune 500 companies in the UK, Europe and North America including PepsiCo, McDonald's, MmO2 plc and BMO Financial Group.TIRED OF LACKLUSTRE? THIS IS YOUR TIME TO SHINE. Scroll up and add to cart w.
- Author BiographyRUTH MEAD, UK's award-winning executive assistant divulges lessons gleaned over two decades working alongside senior leaders in the UK, Europe and North America including PepsiCo, McDonald's, MmO2 plc and BMO Financial Group. Winner of UK National Professional EA Awards, Ruth has featured as a role model for her profession from BBC TV to Japan Radio! She has built a successful EA brand in the UK and taken it to new heights internationally.
- Author(s)Ruth Mead
- PublisherRuth Mead
- Date of Publication04/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRuth Mead
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.