All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis jewellery-based craft book will have you making a range of unique - and useful - homemade creations. Necklaces, bracelets, earrings and more are included in this brilliant step-by-step book. Part of a series of six titles, Craft Attack is aimed at modern kids with a style to match. The instructions are easy to follow and positively encourage experimentation and customisation.
- Author BiographyHaving completed a BA in Designs for Film and Television and a postgraduate course in Prop Making, Annalees spent her early career in production design and prop making for theatre, independent film and television. More recently, she has founded Makers and Creators in her capacity as arts practitioner, and runs craft workshops for various community groups, including children and young people with additional needs, as well as vulnerable adults.
- Author(s)Annalees Lim
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication28/08/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleCraft Attack
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight402 g
- Width219 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.