All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe emergence of terms like fine art jewellery or author's jewellery is an eloquent sign of the times in the field, for jewellery is w more art than it has ever been. This books compiles the work of more than 70 international designers through 500 images and covers the whole range of contemporary jewellery trends, shapes, materials and techniques: Jewellery Design is a sourcebook of inspiration aimed t only at designers, both professional or amateur, but also at anyone interested in one of today's more creative art fields.
- PublisherLoft Publications
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationBarcelona
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintLoft Publications
- Out-of-print date13/03/2014
- Content Note500 illustrations
- Width280 mm
- Height280 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $53.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.