All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing a box of 9 materials plus one 'wild card' each designer must create a piece. This book includes show-stopping designs with how-to instructions on how to make them at home. Challenges are one of the hottest crafting trends, so we put a who's who of modern jewellery artists to the test. Chosen for their different aesthetic visions, 30 designers (including Todd Reed and Joanna Gollberg) received a box containing nine jewellery supplies with the request that they create a piece using only those items, plus one wild card material of their choice. These are their show stopping designs, complete with how-to steps for making them.
- Author BiographyLinda Kopp is the author of The Joy of Sox and Plush-o-Rama (9781600593116).
- Author(s)Linda Kopp
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication17/02/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight476 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.