Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionMake bracelets, necklaces, earrings, rings, pins, key chains, and more Want to make jewelry and gifts from scratch? This new edition of Jewelry Making & Beading For Dummies provides the easy-to-understand information that makes it easy. * Updated information on getting started and setting up the necessities of a jewelry maker's workshop * New invative ideas for materials such as making beads from scratch, customizing components like glass pendants, and up-cycling found objects for new creations * Updated trends including Victorian, Steampunk, Indian-inspired, and wrap bracelets * Advice on how to gain project ideas through websites like Pinterest without infringing on someone's rights * New and updated information on setting up a storefront, turning your hobby into a business, and gaining exposure through Etsy.com, blogs, and social media sites * From attaching clasps to working with wire to stringing beads, the companion DVD features watch-and-learn episodes that show you step-by-step how to create one-of-a-kind designs using beads, glass, found objects, special mementos, and more With hundreds of detailed photos w featured in full-color Jewelry Making & Beading For Dummies is the ideal resource you'll turn to again and again to create one-of-a-kind jewelry pieces and assorted gifts.
- Author BiographyHeather H. Dismore has been making unique jewelry pieces using simple materials, found objects, and everyday items for more than 20 years. Find her online at heatherdismore.com or connect with her on Twitter (@heatherdismore) and Pinterest (heatherdismore).
- Author(s)Heather H. Dismore
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication03/05/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date09/08/2016
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1066 g
- Width203 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.