All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA reference book for every Jewish family! Jewish Family Celebrations is a lively and authoritative guide through the calendar year of Jewish observance, from Sabbath to the festivals to life-cycle ceremonies such as weddings, bar and bat mitzvahs, births and funerals. Inspired by the richness of Jewish tradition, yet attentive to contemporary practices, this is the perfect companion for every family seeking to incorporate Jewish heritage into their lives.
- Author BiographyArlene Rossen Cardozo is the author of The Liberated Cookbook and Woman at Home, and for many years lectures on the family. She lives in Minneapolis with her husband and three children.
- Author(s)Arlene Cardozo
- PublisherSt. Martin's Griffin
- Date of Publication15/02/1985
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt. Martin's Griffin
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.