All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text deals with ten important Jewish American comedians from an historical perspective and in a systematic manner. The focus is on the impact of Judaism on these humourists and on their relations to American culture and character. The performers have played an important part in American popular culture and their humour reflects interesting and important things about American society. Throughout the book there is a discussion of techniques used by these comedians and examples of their humour.
- Author(s)Arthur Asa Berger
- PublisherHampton Press
- Date of Publication31/12/2000
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleHampton Press Communication S.
- Place of PublicationCresskill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHampton Press
- Width0 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine0 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.