All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionIn the face of death, we can find comfort and security in kwing that the Jewish tradition offers a set of mourning rituals to help us through our grief. This guide blends consolation with information. What happens at the funeral service? What is Kaddish? How is shiva observed? What is yahrzeit? Discover the meaning and compassion of the Jewish way of mourning, and begin to heal.
- PublisherBehrman House Inc.,U.S.
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationWest Orange, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBehrman House Inc.,U.S.
- Weight91 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.