All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionJourney along with talented Jewish fabric craft artists from throughout the United States and Israel as they retrace their steps in the creative process used to make thirty evocative projects. Then tap into your inner creativity by following step-by-step instructions to fashion family heirlooms with your own personal flair. Inspirational and motivational, these projects and stories will resonate with your artistic soul and awaken a desire to hand-craft Jewish fabric keepsakes to pass down from generation to generation.
- Author BiographyDiana Drew is a prize-winning former daily newspaper reporter, a longtime book editor and a publicist with Stella Hart Public Relations in Randolph, New Jersey. Robert Grayson is the author of many lively, topical books for young adults. An award-winning former daily newspaper reporter and cable-TV talk show host, Robert, also, writes magazine articles on arts and entertainment.
- Author(s)Diana Drew,Robert Grayson
- PublisherJewish Lights Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJewish Lights Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour plates
- Weight700 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.