All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince the Middle Ages Jews have regarded medicine as one of the most hourable proffesions to pursue. This book examines their special relationship, following chrological lines tracing the most significant points of encounter between the history of Jews and the history of medicine. The book is sprinkled with full colour photographs of manuscripts, posters, postcards and sketches.
- PublisherJewish Publication Society
- Date of Publication01/10/1997
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJewish Publication Society
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight1338 g
- Width5817 mm
- Height7595 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byNatalia Berger
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.