Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains 150 brand NEW, previously UNPUBLISHED Jigsaw Sudoku puzzles and variants thereof. All in all, you get: 10 puzzles 8x8 in size (just to warm your fingers) 50 classic Jigsaw Sudoku puzzles (9x9) 10 puzzles 10x10 in size (remember to use the zero!) 10 Diagonal Jigsaw Sudoku ( repeats on the diagonals) 10 Jigsaw Combo (both classic Sudoku and Jigsaw) 10 Jigsaw Windoku (4 additional square nets) 10 Jigsaw TriDoku - these are extra special and you should first get a hang of classic TriDoku. 10 Outside Jigsaw - the clues have been thrown outside the puzzle! 10 Non-Consecutive Jigsaw - two numbers that are touching may t be consecutive 10 Jigsaw TwoDoku - 2 slightly overlapping puzzles 10 Outside Jigsaw TwoDoku - A world premier! Jigsaw (or irregularly shaped) Sudoku puzzles share the same rules with classic Sudoku. The only difference is that the nine nets are, well, irregularly shaped. This makes the puzzles slightly harder than the original Sudoku and surely more entertaining, because every puzzle has a unique net design and therefore, they can never become boring.
- Author BiographyDJAPE is the author of over 40 puzzle books and a dozen of puzzle games for Amazon Kindle, ranging from Sudoku variants such as Killer Sudoku and Samurai Sudoku to Kakuro, TriDoku, Hidoku, CalcuDoku and Picross/Hanjie/Griddlers/Nonograms puzzles. Also, Djape contributes regularly to newspapers and magazines across the globe, including The Washington Post. Currently Djape is working on his PhD thesis in Computer Science. Likes sailing, dancing tango, playing bridge and traveling.
- Date of Publication06/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.