All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
About this product
- DescriptionExperience the endlessly imaginative world of Jim Henson's Labyrinth through the eyes of its most fantastical and beloved characters! Witness a day in the life of Sir Didymus, the recklessly heroic fox-terrier; Ludo, the lovable oaf; Hoggle, an ever loyal companion; and others as they play games, work together, and revel in the magic of the labyrinth. Written and gorgeously illustrated by acclaimed children's book illustrator Cory Godbey (Have Courage, Be Kind: The Tale of CinderellaI), Jim Henson's Labyrinth: Tales takes readers deep into the adventure where magic kws bounds.
- Author BiographyJames Maury Jim Henson was an American puppeteer, artist, cartoonist, imagineer, inventor, screenwriter, film director and producer, best known as the creator of The Muppets. As a puppeteer, Henson performed in various television programs, such as Sesame Streetand The Muppet Show, films such as The Muppet Movie and The Great Muppet Caper, and created advanced puppets for projects likeFraggle Rock, The Dark Crystal, and Labyrinth. He was also an Academy Award-nominated film director (for his short film Time Piece), Emmy Award-winning television producer, and the founder of The Jim Henson Company, the Jim Henson Foundation, and Jim Henson's Creature Shop.
- Author(s)Jim Henson
- PublisherBoom! Studios
- Date of Publication20/10/2016
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBoom! Studios
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width206 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Artist(s)Cory Godbey
- Interest AgeFrom 13
Most relevant reviews
- rebekahv1216 Dec, 2016by
Very happy. Thanks
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.