All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1980, Jir?i George Erml (1945-2008) emigrated from his native Czechoslovakia to the United States, where he settled in Brooklyn and worked as a freelance photographer. Erml was immediately enchanted by the bars of New York, and began to photograph them: Casablanca in Harlem (since closed), Chumley's in Greenwich Village, Montero and John Hanley's in Brooklyn, Woods Inn in Queens, George's Rockaway Cove on Staten Island, the Golden Note Cafe in the Bronx and many others. This volume is a tribute to a little-documented aspect of New York life.
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight771 g
- Width236 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.