All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionJMP 12 Design of Experiments Guide covers classic DOE designs (for example, full factorial, response surface, and mixture designs). Read about more flexible custom designs, which you generate to fit your particular experimental situation. Discover JMP's definitive screening designs, an efficient way to identify important factor interactions using fewer runs than required by traditional designs. And read about creating designs that test systems where failures occur as a result of interactions among components or subsystems. The book also provides guidance on determining an appropriate sample size for your study.
- Author BiographySAS provides a complete selection of books and electronic products that help customers use SAS software to its fullest potential. Books and products cover a wide spectrum of topics, and all are developed and reviewed by technical experts. SAS meets the information needs of new and experienced users with a variety of delivery methods including ePub, PDF, HTML, and hard-copy books. Partnerships with authors, other publishers, and distributors ensure that a variety of products are available from a variety of sources to meet the needs of users worldwide.
- PublisherSAS Institute
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAS Institute
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1048 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.