All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJnana yoga is the method of finding an answer to the question Who am I? It is the path to kwledge, self and God. Yet, the right approach would be to first undergo Karma yoga in order to achieve equanimity and then undergo Jnana yoga to kw that there exists a super intelligence called God. This book presents clearly the practical methods leading to self or God realisation.
- Author BiographyDr Ravindra Kumar obtained a Ph.D. in mathematics from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi, in 1968. Thereafter he continued post-doctoral research at universities at Lancaster and London and taught mathematics in about ten countries.
- Author(s)Dr. Ravindra Kumar
- PublisherSterling Publishers Pvt.Ltd
- Date of Publication26/07/2010
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSterling Publishers Pvt.Ltd
- Weight130 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.