All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJnaneshwari is a commentary on the Bhagavad Gita completed in 1290 C.E. by the poet-saint Jnaneshwar. Swami Kripananda has simply put the Jnaneshwari into the contemporary English idiom in rather the same way that Robert Bly put Tagore's translation of Kabir into contemporary language.
- Author BiographySwami Kripananda is a professor of Spanish literature and language. For the last twenty five years, she has been studying kundalini, the divine cosmic power, whose awakening within a seeker is the key to spiritual transformation. Swami Kripananda teaches Siddha Yoga courses and retreats under the guidance of her spiritual master, Gurumayi Chidvilasananda.
- Author(s)Ian M.P. Raeside,Shankar Gopal Tulpule,Swami Kripananda
- PublisherSYDA Foundation
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationSouth Fallsburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSYDA Foundation
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight675 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.74Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.