CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionJo Frost has become a household name for childcare and practical parenting advice but few people kw she started off her nannying career looking after babies. Working with many families, she specialised in baby care and development and brings her wealth of kwledge and experience to the fore in this, her first baby book. Providing a comprehensive and indispensable guide, Jo gives answers to all of the questions new parents may have. Using baby kw-how and her intuitive gift, she gives parents practical and objective advice on looking after newborns through to 12 months. Written in her familiar, friendly yet authoritative style, Jo offers advice to help parents and carers feel confident to deal with sleeping and feeding problems, weaning, teething pains, social interactive skills and behavioural issues. She also helps them to understand their emotional responses. Jo Frost's CONFIDENT BABY CARE will become a modern classic for early parenting and a must have for all new families.
- Author BiographyJo Frost is one of the UK's leading childcare and baby experts. She presents the hit TV show SUPERNANNY and has become the nation's preferred nanny.
- Author(s)Jo Frost
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication23/08/2007
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Out-of-print date21/04/2010
- Content Note30
- Weight330 g
- Width146 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.