All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOld MacDonald had a ...garden? Yes! Sing along with young Jo MacDonald as she grows healthy food for people and wild creatures. E-I-E-I-O! Find out how butterflies, bumblebees and birds help a garden to thrive-and how a child can help too. And keep an eye on one mysterious plant. What will it become? Youngsters learn about gardens in this playful adaptation of Old MacDonald Had a Farm. Ages 2 to 4
- Author BiographyMary Quattlebaum is the author of eighteen children's books. Laura J. Bryant is an award-winning children's book illustrator who loves to celebrate visually the beauty and intimacy of nature.
- Author(s)Mary Quattlebaum
- PublisherDawn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/06/2013
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPicture Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintDawn Publications,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight450 g
- Width197 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Laura J. Bryant
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.