All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents Miro's work between 1956 and 1983, when he started working in the studio the architect Josep Lluis Sert designed for him in Palma (Mallorca). From that time, his art underwent considerable changes. At first, he stopped painting altogether. He worked hard to finish the ceramic murals for the Unesco building in Paris, which were unveiled in 1958. He also had to organize things in his studio. He spent a lot of time reviewing his earlier work, mainly the preparatory drawings accumulated over the years. He tore up quite a number of them, and others he used as the starting point for new projects. With more space at his disposal, he was able to return to the large formats that he had found so satisfying when working on his murals (both ceramic and painted) and his plan w was to embark on large-format canvases.
- PublisherFundacio Joan Miro
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- LanguageEnglish, Catalan & Spanish
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationBarcelona
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintFundacio Joan Miro
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.), ports.
- Weight1390 g
- Width240 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.