All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains a job interview script. A job interview script will help job candidates perform well at interviews. This book has the most common job interview questions followed by a sample answer. Job candidates are encouraged to use this script as an example for developing their own job interview script. The best way to prepare for an interview is to prepare the answers to the job interview questions in advance. This preparation will give job candidates the confidence needed to perform at the highest level during the job interview.
- Author BiographyPhilip Martin McCaulay is an actuary with a degree in Mathematics from Indiana University. He is a Fellow of the Society of Actuaries, a Member of the American Academy of Actuaries, and an Enrolled Actuary.
- Author(s)Philip Martin McCaulay
- Date of Publication11/11/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $5.79New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.