All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionThoroughly updated and revised, this Second Edition presents the most important and commonly used methods in human resource management in detail. The authors offer practical tips on how to conduct a job analysis, as well as anecdotes from their own experiences, to help organizations create programs that make people work smarter, improve hiring and training, make jobs safer, and provide a satisfying work environment. The Second Edition contains expanded coverage of: strategic job analysis, competencies and competency modelling and inaccuracy in job analysis ratings.
- Author BiographyMichael T. Brannick earned his Ph.D. in industrial and organizational psychology from Bowling Green State University in 1986. He is currently associate professor in the Psychology Department at the University of South Florida. He teaches a graduate seminar in job analysis. His research interests include research methods and teams. Edward L. Levine earned his Ph.D. in industrial and organizational psychology from New York University in 1970. He is currently professor and chair of the Psychology Department at the University of South Florida. His research interests include job analysis, personnel selection, control in organizations, and self-efficacy. Dr. Levine is certified as a diplomate in Industrial and Organizational Psychology by the American Board of Professional Psychology. Frederick P. Morgeson is an Associate Professor of Management in the Eli Broad College of Business at Michigan State University. Dr. Morgeson received his Ph.D. in Industrial and Organizational Psychology from Purdue University. He teaches, conducts research, and consults across a range of areas in Human Resource Management and Organizational Behavior, including leadership, work analysis and design, work teams, organizational surveys, and personnel selection and staffing.
- Author(s)Edward L. Levine,Frederick P. Morgeson,Michael T. Brannick
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication05/04/2007
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.