All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe life of Job provides a definitive guide to the problem of pain and explores some of life s biggest questions: Why does God let bad things happen to good people? Can seemingly random pain have a purpose? Can you trust a just God in an unfair world? When will He finally show up? Examine these questions and learn how you can take shelter in your Savior through life s dark storms. The Wiersbe Bible Study Series delivers practical, in-depth guides to selected books of the Bible. Featuring insights from Dr. Warren W. Wiersbe s Be Patient commentary, this eight-week study includes engaging questions and practical applications that will help you connect God s Word with your life.
- Author BiographyDr. Warren W. Wiersbe is an internationally known Bible teacher and the former pastor of The Moody Church in Chicago. For ten years he was associated with the Back to the Bible radio broadcast, first as Bible teacher and then as general director. Dr. Wiersbe has written more than 160 books, including the popular BE series of Bible commentaries, which has sold more than four million copies. He and his wife, Betty, live in Lincoln, Nebraska.
- Author(s)Warren Wiersbe
- PublisherDavid C Cook Publishing Company
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDavid C Cook Publishing Company
- Out-of-print date08/04/2014
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width137 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.