All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionA substantive yet down-to-earth business book that entertains while it teaches leaders and aspiring leaders why and how they should shape their communications in order to be more effective and impressive.It s a reality that athletes take more turns than most at public speaking and therefore provide both exemplary and cautionary examples to the rest of us. In Jock Talk, Beth Levine points out, in a pithy and poignant way, what executives can learn from these examples. Jock Talk candidly examines the public comments of athletes, coaches, and team owners. Their stories serve to illustrate five foundational communication principles audience-centricity, transparency, graciousness, brevity, and preparedness that will help you find your best voice and communicate in a way that will build support, reputation, and business. Jock Talk offers a -nsense approach to establishing a credible, likable, and memorable tone and speaking style. In addition to the insights provided by the five principles, you will get tips on delivery and an easy-to-use framework for developing a presentation or remarks for any occasion.
- Author BiographyCommunications coach Beth Noymer Levine is an expert in helping Fortune 500 executives, professional and world-class athletes, and other high-profile individuals effectively think about, prepare for, and deliver their messages to important audiences. The founder of SmartMouth Communications (www.smartmouthgroup.com), Levine is also the creator of the 5-star-rated iOS mobile app SmartMouth Public Speaking Toolkit (app.lk/smartmouth). She is a frequent speaker and workshop presenter at conferences and events nationwide.
- Author(s)Beth Levine
- PublisherGreenleaf Book Group Press
- Date of Publication07/04/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenleaf Book Group Press
- Weight227 g
- Width132 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.