Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis restless son of the Diaspora has worn out many pairs of shoes, alligator and otherwise, walking his beat which stretches from Toronto to Paradise via Armageddon. Poet and artist Joe Rosenblatt paints a surreal cturnal world where everything private becomes part of the public domain as he examines the reasons for moving on. In these affectionate and critical essays, the secretive poet/voyeur is revealed as he has revealed the ruined and beautiful worlds that compel him. This book introduces and explains an icon of our time. Essays by David Berry, Barry Callaghan, Sharon Abron Drache, Ada Donati, Italo Evangelisti, Jean Greenberg, Diane Keating, Susan Musgrave, Catherine Owen, Phyllis Reeve, Alfredo Rizzardi, Linda Rogers, Alan Safarik, and Faye Smith.
- Author BiographyLinda Rogers is a teacher, broadcaster, and writer who specialises in poetry, non-fiction, and children's books.
- Author(s)Linda Rogers
- PublisherGuernica Editions,Canada
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- Series TitleWriters
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintGuernica Editions,Canada
- Weight113 g
- Width180 mm
- Height105 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.