All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $73.17Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.03Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.35Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionA flying saucer crashes in the meadow of Joe Lucky's ranch. Joe hauls the UFO into his barn with his trusty tractor to launch a wild and wacky World War III. Everyone wants the UFO. The Air Force, the Army and the CIA come to the Hispanic San Miguel Valley. Joe can see the people are barely getting along. Times are bad. The country is morally dead. And with the paraid San Miguel citizens yelping at his heels to give up the UFO, he wants to believe there is something good inside the space ship. He undertakes a journey, and the only sure thing is that he will be changed by it. The little Hispanic town suddenly booms with eager media, tourists, UFO nuts and even a carnival. This influx motivates the citizens to reverse course, and rise up to protect their new 'folk hero.' Joe becomes famous and hunted. Joe Lucky, in the final moments, learns that the creatures in the UFO kw God and that God exists.
- Author BiographyDaniel was born in Trinidad Colorado, and he was raised in the coal mining hamlet of Sopris until he left for the U.S. Army at the age of seventeen. Later, he attended the University of Denver on an English Honors Scholarship where he was introduced to Creative Writing. He graduated from D.U. in 1979 and entered a career in Journalism. He was a Sports Editor and a freelance feature writer for newspapers and magazines in the Southwest. Recently, he left Journalism to write screenplays and novels. He has completed three novels and seven screenplays, including The Woodpecker Waltz, which is in development with the Keller Entertainment Group of Los Angeles, California. He is currently working on an epic historical novel of the American Southwest.
- Author(s)Daniel Sanchez Leonetti
- Date of Publication02/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Carol Blatnick Barros
- Introduction byRobert Doc Leonetti
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.