All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $198.07
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $166.93
- AU $26.41Trending at AU $29.25
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.22
- AU $46.87Trending at AU $52.20
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.53
- AU $35.39Trending at AU $44.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a children's book about a mythical creature called a 'Nog' that rebuilds an ancient city by becoming smarter.
- Author BiographyThis is a story written about an online study game called JogNog.com where children can go to study for tests. It emphasizes the core beliefs of friendly competition of the company founders Rick Myers and Steve Smith. Steve has founded and sold several high-tech start-up companies based on his research in machine learning at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Harvard University. He has written several best-selling books with McGraw-Hill. This is his first children's book. The text and illustrations were contributed by Joshua Savage, a Harvard graduate who taught in Japanese public and private schools for seven years.
- Author(s)Stephen J Smith
- Date of Publication13/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight45 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Joshua D Savage
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.