Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Armleder's furniture-sculptures combine painting and sculpture, drawing liberally from traditional art references, from modernist art, modern design, constructivism; and art deco, to minimalism, op art,music, and film.The resulting images, sculptures, and installations often involve the viewer's active participation; his art is as much experienced as it is viewed. This comprehensive book charts Armleder's career through an interview, an analytical retrospective text, and 150 images, which present the artist's eclectic output from his early work to his current projects. His theoretical texts and critical pieces are published here together for the first time.
- Author BiographyLionel Bovier, art historian and critic, is editor of Les Presses du Reel and JRP Editions. He has written and edited many works on the subject of contemporary art.
- Author(s)Lionel Bovier,Stephanie Moisdon
- PublisherEditions Flammarion
- Date of Publication06/02/2006
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Series TitleFlammarion Contemporary
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- Content Note150 colour illustrations
- Weight1070 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.